- Conflict & Crisis
By Shepard Ambellas
May 8, 2012
Believe it or not — the scene is the present day, America in the year 2012.
It looks as if homeland security, pushed by private corporations and greedy individuals, plans to ramp up the naked full-body scanner propaganda to full force.
Apparently, Yemen based Al Qaida terrorists have devised a new hi-tech devise that will allow bombs to be invisible to the naked body scanners.
These bombs (according to the mainstream media) are non-metallic in nature and can slip past TSA checkpoints and body scanners.
The New York Times reported;
It appeared that Qaeda leaders had dispatched a suicide bomber from Yemen with instructions to board a flight to the United States with the device under his clothes, but that he had been stopped before reaching an airport. Representative Peter T. King, Republican of New York and chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said counterterrorism officials had said of the bomber: “We don’t have to worry about him anymore.” He is alive, officials said, but they would not to say whether he was in foreign custody.
But the disclosure was a worrisome sign that Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula remains determined to attack the United States even after a C.I.A. drone strike in Yemen in September killed its two operatives who were American citizens, Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan. American officials said the group had established new training camps after seizing territory in recent months as a result of the upheaval from the Arab Spring.
Terror rhetoric is back in full swing as reports of “suicide bombers” around every corner will fill the press in coming weeks.
This is nothing more than a push by DHS to bring the populace into full scale submission. This is a dangerous precedence — a blatant move to strip our civil rights, the end to search and seizure policies.
One of the motives behind this is the sale of thousands of new body scanner devices by private corporations, more than likely with no bid contracts.
Let’s use former Department of Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff as an example. Chertoff has a few plans in mind for making some cash under the name of cyber security with your tax dollars.
The Chertoff Group (owned by Michael Chertoff) looks like it will be one of the next big profiteers of the decade when it comes to the cyber war, or staged cyber war.
A Bloomberg article points out how the FCC is demanding private corporations beef up their cyber security;
Internet-service providers should adopt an industrywide standard to help keep hackers from taking over customers’ computers, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski said.
Providers of high-speed Internet service, such as Comcast Corp. and AT&T Inc., should create a voluntary code of conduct to help protect against so-called botnets that secretly infect computers, Genachowski said in a speech today in Washington. He urged providers to take steps to thwart schemes that hijack Internet traffic and direct consumers to fraudulent websites.
“Cyber attacks pose a critical threat to our economic future and national security,” Genachowski said. “If you shut down the Internet, you’d shut down our economy.”
Thus concluding that there is now a push from government agencies to increase cyber security on a private level, setting the stage for an actual event (most likely staged) to take place.
Some claim we are the most venerable nation on earth when it comes to the threat of a cyber attack.
The US government will spend more than $10 billion a year on cyber security by 2015, in a worldwide market nearing $140 billion a year.
This allows the criminal cartel to once again dip into the taxpayer pockets, looting the entire nation for all it’s worth to install more police state features in the Orwellian nightmare we already find ourselves in.
The FBI is currently in possession of the supposed device that many has claimed a new sophisticated triggering system. The FBI will continue it’s analysis at this time.