Timeline of Events in Turkey: Police Escalate Attacks, Including on Healthcare Workers and Doctors
Below is a timeline of events today in Turkey. Many thousands of Turks continue to protest the violence today despite a serious escalation of violent attacks by the police. There are reports of many wounded from bullets and tear gas canisters.
By Margaret Flowers
June 17, 2013
The family of one man, Ethem Sarisuluk, who was shot by police, is trying to hold a funeral for him. Police are saying that the funeral is illegal. A 14 year old boy was hit in the head by a tear gas canister and is in critical condition. A university student was also injured and is in serious condition following emergency surgery today.
We saw last night that police were raiding hotels and taking any safety and health supplies they could find. Police removed masks, water bottles and helmets. They continue to raid the hotels, where people are taking refuge, today and remove supplies. There is a call out for more medical supplies including bandages and families are urged to place clean towels and clothing outside of their doors.
An infirmary was raided today. The patients are reported to be ok, but the infirmary is no longer able to function. Four doctors were arrested for providing care to the injured people.
The doctors put out a call to the World Health Organization and the World Medical Association. The WMA issued this letter today urging the Turkish government to respect the principle of medical neutrality which gives health professionals the right to treat the injured no matter why they were injured.
Please join the call to stop the attacks on protesters and to protect the health professionals’ right to provide care. Click here for instruction to call the Turkish Embassy.
The full account of today’s events appear below. To find updates, visit: gezipark.nadir.org.
- 17.47: [Istanbul] In Siraselviler, people hung a placard greeting Erdogan`s “Father’s Day” Photo
- 17.45: [Istanbul] In Sisli the clashes are continuing.
- 17.41: [Mersin] In Mersin, around 2 000 people started a protest walk from Baris Square.
- 17.39: [Istanbul] In Pangalti,Sisli District tear gas bombs are thrown to the balconies and windows of houses.
- 17.38: [Çanakkale] The people in Canakkale walked towards Iskele Square. Together with the people at the Square they blockade the traffic from four junctions. They are making a sit in protest in the middle of the street.
- 17.35: [Istanbul] In Siraelviler, citizens are awaiting while shouting slogans as ” This is just the beginning, resistance to be continued”.
- 17.32: [Istanbul] People are waiting without scattering even though police forces are attacking in Pangaltı
- 17.30: [Çanakkale] People who are making a protest walk from Esenler Region, Canakkale are walking towards Iskele Square in spite of the several blockaded ways.
- 17.26: [Trabazon] In Trabzon a citizen platform is formed. Women are talking to resisting villagers from the cement fabric against hydroelectric power plant.
- 17.23: [Istanbul] In Siraselviler hundreds of citizens are awaiting the TOMA vehicle with slogans like “Everywhere is Taksim, everywhere is resistance!”. The police forces are dispatching towards the district.
- 17.16: [Istanbul] The crowd of people are walking in masses from Sisli towards Taksim. Photo
- 17.15: [Istanbul] Police forces are attacking people who have gathered in Ergenekon Street, with excessive usage of tear gas bombs.
- 17.10: [Istanbul] The police has blocked people around the Besiktas Kartal Statue and people shout Besiktas slogans
- 17.09: [Istanbul] The syndicats and insitutions as KESK, DISK, TMMMOB, TTB and TDP will make a statement at 18.00.
- 17.08: [Istanbul] The police targets people while throwing gas bombs in the clashes of Sisli. It has been found out that 3 people are injured from different places.
- 17.08: [Trabzon] Trabzon Platform’s spokesman made his speech. Volkan Canalıoglu is currently speaking. People are chanting “Goverment resign!”
- 17.06: [Istanbul] In Sisli and Besiktas the police struggles with the resistance from the crowd of people. The people manage to regather in a quick way.
- 17.03: [Istanbul] In Tarlabasi Boulevard one TOMA vehicle is throwing tear gas toward Tepebasi. Backside is a mobile striking force. They are attacking the crowd in front of the TRT building with tear gas.
- 17.02: [Adana] People started to gather at Adana Atatürk Park. There will be a walk Sular square at 19.00.
- 17.00: [Ankara] The students association member Dilan Dursun has passed the operation.The doctors said Dilan`s state retains critical.
- 16.57: [Istanbul] According to Radikal newspaper, 4 press members including reporters from DHA and IMC have been taken into custody in Tunel area.
- 16.56: [Istanbul] The ferries from Beşiktaş are not reaching Beşiktaş, they are lead to the port side of Kabataş.
- 16.56: [Istanbul] The police is attacking the people who come together in Ergenekon Street.
- 16.55: [Istanbul] Police are attacking Beşiktaş people who are marching from Akaretler.
- 16.53: [Istanbul] People are gathering in front of the German Hospital.
- 16.52: [Istanbul]Çarşı (one of the leadings protester groups) will be doing a sit-in in Beşiktaş, until the statement which will be held at 19.03.
- 16.50: [Çanakkale] The mass marching from Canakkale Liberty Park towards Iskele Square, is walking through the avenues and sites shouting: “Government resign”
- 16.50: [Istanbul] Taken into custody as handcuffed from the back and has not been sleeping for 2 days in order to look after the patients, one of the doctors’ name has revealed as Dr.Ali Eren. 3 other doctors with Eren have been taken into custody.
- 16.49: [Istanbul] Due to the probability of police attacking lawyers (İstanbul Barosu), the lawyers are waiting in front of the building.
- 16.49: [Trabzon] Trabzon Meydan Park is filled with people. People around the town also support the protest. Also there are people coming from nearby counties.
- 16.48: [Istanbul] Hundreds of people started marching from Karakoy towards Istiklal avenue.
- 16.48: [Istanbul] There are many small groups in branch roads of Osmanbey and Şişli. Small conflicts takes between groups and police forces.
- 16.47: [Istanbul] The group who started to march from Beşiktaş, reached Nişantaşı as 15 000 in numbers.
- 16.45: [İzmir] People of Izmir are gathered in Gündogdu Square. After commemoration of people who have lost their lives in resistence, walks will start.
- 16.45: [Istanbul] Police forces who attacked Tarlabaşı, are moving to Tepebaşı.
- 16.43: [Ankara] In spite of the fact that there were no protesters, gas bombs have been thrown in front of the “Mulkiyeliler Birligi” in Konur Street.
- 16.40: [Istanbul] In Dolaptere the police forces attack the crowd who are trying to come together at Ömer Hayyam. They are using densly sound bombs. Two people have been taken in custody.
- 16.39: [Istanbul] Taksim Solidarity made a call for solidarity to set up shoes, wet towels and clean clothes in front of every apartment.
- 16.38: [Istanbul] In Kurtulus the police forces attack the Armenian cemetary with throwing compressed water from a TOMA vehicle.
- 16.35: [Istanbul] In Kurtulus the police assaults the citizens who gathered next to the Cemetary. The crowd of people is taking refuge inside the cemetary, the police forces are trying to get into the Cemetary.
- 16.31: [Istanbul] Police forces attacked the infirmary at TMMOB (Turkish engineers and architectures associations union). Wounded inside are fine, but infirmary will not be able to function for a while.
- 16.30: [Istanbul] The mass of protestors walking from Beşiktaş to Maçka is rising up to 10 thousand people
- 16.26: [Istanbul] On Istiklal Street, police is unloading huge amounts of tear gas bombs from a truck.
- 16.25: [Ankara] The member of the student association (Ögrenci Kolektif) Dilan Dursun who was hit by a tear gas capsule on the back of his head and suffered broken bones and cerebral bleeding, undergoes an operation. The doctors said his state is critical.
- 16.23: [Istanbul] There is a huge crowd coming together in the street where the Istanbul Bar Association (Istanbul Barosu) is located.
- 16.21: [Ankara] Conflicts are mainly over but there are thousands of people at Kızılay square and streets nearby. It is reported that there are tens of wounded, and police beat people and leave without taking them under custody.
- 16.21: [Istanbul] In Osmanbey the crowd stepped back after the police attack in the back streets. In Halaskargazi the police even throws tear gas into empty streets.
- 16.19: [Istanbul] There is one TOMA coming to Taksim square from Galatasaray. It is going to try to stop thousands of people coming from Kazancı, Elmadağ, end Kurtuluş.
- 16.18: [Istanbul] The police forces blockade all the streets directing to Istiklal Street. They only accept to pass people with press identification.
- 16.15: [Istanbul] The residents of Beşiktaş have commenced marching to Maçka through Akaretler.
- 16.15: [Çanakkale] In Canakkale protestors who gathered in Esenler Özgürlük Park are preparing to meet up with the protestors from Iskele Meydan to make a protest walk together.
- 16.13: [Istanbul] A preparation is being made by the police units to assault to the infirmary set in TMMOB, the chamber of machinery engineers in Ipek Street, Istiklal Avenue.
- 16.12: [Trabzon] The demonstration started with nearly 500 people has increased up to 5000 participants in Trabzon. The participation is gradually rising, the people make their way to the square at the present.
- 16.11: [Istanbul] Police forces are crushing forward from Osmanbey towards Mecidiyeköy. They are attacking the protestors with tear gas in the back streets.
- 16.06: [Istanbul] The mass of demonstrators began getting together in Tarlabaşı after the police assault in Galatasaray.
- 16.05: [Istanbul] People of Beşiktaş will march to Taksim, gathering continues. Photo
- 15.59: [Istanbul] In Şişli the police forces are attacking the crowd of citizens with tear gas in front of the armenian cemetery.
- 15.58: [Ankara] There are conflicts in Selanik and Mithatpaşa streets.
- 15.56: [Trabzon] In Trabzon around 500 citizens are preparing for a protest walk. They are shouting slogans like: ” Everywhere is Taksim, everywhere is resistance.”
- 15.50: [Ankara] Police units try to push the demonstrator mass towards Kolej with their attacks in back streets and Ziya Gökalp Street.
- 15.49: [Istanbul] There are still police assaults ongoing in side streets. There are police units behind the armoured vehicles.
- 15.48: [Istanbul] The police started to attack the crowd in Istiklal Street. They are attacking the youth in Ayhan Işık Street.
- 15.47: [Istanbul] Police begin wearing gas masks. An armoured vehicle and TOMA are heading to Istiklal Street.
- 15.40: [Istanbul] Feminists came together again. They are doing a sit in protest in the Istiklal Street. Photo
- 15.38: [Istanbul] According to soL,(a leftist paper) in Kozyatağı (a neighbourhood in Anatolian part of Istanbul) nearly 4 thousand people have blocked the roads of 4 public transportation buses that carry approximately 2 thousand people to Kazlıçeşme where an AKP meting will be held.
- 15.38: [Istanbul] Police is attacking the protesters who are gathered in Galatasaray.
- 15.35: [Istanbul] The group Çarşı will meet up in Beşiktaş center around 16.30.
- 15.34: [Ankara] The police forces re-attacked with tear gases, stun grenades and pressurized water with gas to thousands of people that had repelled them for a while. There are still clashes ongoing in Sakarya Street, İzmir Street and around GMK boulevard.
- 15.30: [Istanbul] 14 years old Berkin Elvan who was heavily hurted by police attack in the early morning hours in Okmeydan was analyzed by tomography. It is said that his state is very critic.
- 15.26: [Istanbul] Turkish Medics Union (TTB), with the Headquarters and Turkish representation of World Health Organization (WHO) made a call to World Medical Association. In the Call, they called government to act responsibile, and stop the violence caused by state security.
- 15.24: [Istanbul] Policemen are riding the TOMAs, armored police vehichles directly to the reporters, media workers and people who are trying to gather, on Istiklal street
- 15.11: [Ankara] People in Ankara repelled the police in Kızılay square, they invite everyone to come to the square.
- 15.05: [Ankara] Riot police in Turkish capital Ankara’s Kizilay (red crescent) Square are retreating after hours long clash against protesters. Thousands of people are holding their ground in Kizilay Square. Riot police and their armoured vehicles (the ubiquitus TOMAs and Scorpions) had to pull back to safety.
- 15.05: [Istanbul] People of Beşiktaş started to gather in front of infamous eagle sculpture.
- 15.01: [Istanbul] The road that leads to Taksim square from İstiklal street (the most famous street of turkey) is closed down by the police. Police forces are announcing that if people do not scatter, they will attack.
- 15.00: [Istanbul] Policemen are riding the armored police vehicles directly to the people on Istiklal street. Photo
- 14.58: [Istanbul] After police threat, masses returned back to Istiklal Avenue. Police squads are waiting in every corner with their gas stock.
- 14.55: [Istanbul] Protestors are gathering at Istiklal street’s Taksim Square end chanting “Tayyip Istifa” (Tayyip, resign). Riot police warns protestors saying they will use force unless they disperse.
- 14.54: [Ankara] A protester (Halkevci) who was shot in the head earlier with a gas cartridge is getting better. Barricades are built in Kurtulus.
- 14.45: [Ankara] Police has attacked Kurtulus Park via TOMA and Scorpion vehicles, the protesters at the park are effected by tear-gas.
- 14.38: [Ankara] People are gathering in the djemevi in Batikent, ceremoer ny will be held at 15.30.
- 14.37: [Ankara] Students’ Collective member who has been hit on his head by a tear gas capsule has been taken into surgery.
- 14.31: [Ankara] Collective member injured in Ankara, shot by a tear gas cartidge at the back of his head, remains unconscious.
- 14.25: [Ankara] There is a call from resistants of Ankara for assembling at 7.00 pm at Kizilay square, 9.00 pm on Kennedy Road.
- 14.22: [Ankara] A member of Student Collective have been shot in the face and two others on the arm by gas cartridges. The University students have been taken to the hospital.
- 14.13: [Ankara] Heavy clashes at Kurtulus. One person from Halkevi has been shot to his head by a gas shell and taken to the Hospital. His condition is stated to be critical. Attack by tear gas is continuing at Kizilay (Center of Ankara).
- 14.11: [Istanbul] It is stated that the head quarter of DISK ( Revolutionalist Labours Union Confederation) at Şişli will be open all day long.
- 14.07: [Ankara] Hundreds gathered on GMK and Ziya Gokalp boulevards. Police continues its offensive using tear gas and flash bangs. A barricade is built on GMK boulevard. Guvenpark is still under attack. The square is covered in gas smoke.
- 14.01: [Ankara] Police shot a protestor in the chest with teargas cartridge in front of Kızılay YKM. The wounded protestors condition is serious. The ambulance is yet to arrive. Police attack continues with pressurized water aimed at the protestors at Güven Park.
- 14.00: [Bursa] People of Bursa will be meeting at “Heykel”//Scuplture at 18.00.
- 14.00: [Mersin] People of Mersin will meet and walk from Barış square, at 16.00.
- 14.00: [Edirne] With the lead of DİSK (Confederation of revolutionary workers syndicate) there will be protest taken place for both Gezi park resistence and event of june 15-16 at Edirne today. There will be a walk from municipality house, to the Zübeyde Hanım park.
- 14.00: [Izmir] Social opposition componants will meet at 16.00 in Gündoğdu Square. There will be commemoration of people who were killed in resistence. There will be a walk to the AKP county center.
- 14.00: [Antakya] Sunday 16th of June, big people’s protest will take place with the statement of “We are challenging the AKP’s tyranny”. There will be 3 ways to join the walks, from Harbiye, Samandag, and Çekmece yol çatı. Walks will start at 18.00. Meeting will be held at Ugur Mumcu Square, at 19.00.
- 14.00: [Samsun] People of Samsun will meet today (june 16th) at 18.00 in front of Atakum Fun center.
- 14.00: [Eskisehir] There will be a walk from Eskişehir City Health Management building to the Espark (resistence square), at June 16th sunday, 18.00. Meeting will start at 19.00 at Resistence Area.
- 14.00: [Antalya] Antalya Halkevleri are calling everyone to meet in Cumhuriyet Square today (june 16th), at 17.00.
- 14.00: [Çanakkale] People of Çanakkale will meet at İskele square at 16.00. People who gather at İskele square will set up tents.
- 14.00: [Çaycuma] With the call of Eğitim-Sen Çaycuma reprensetives, Emek(Labour) and Demokrasi powers that gathered infron of Çaycuma teachers house, will gather at June 16th 17.00 again at the same place.
- 14.00: [Adana] Citizens of Adana are meeting at Atatürk park (5:00 pm / 16 July)
- 14.00: [Tarsus] Tarsus citizens are meeting Yarenlik area (8:00 pm / 16 July).
- 14.00: [Trabzon] In Trabzon, the Trabzon Solidarity Platform has called for a march on 16 July at 4:00 p.m., starting at the front of the post office and ending at the city center.
- 14.00: [Konya] Citizens of Konya will meet at Kültür Park (7:00 p.m. 16 July).
- 14.00: [Antep] People of Antep will gather in Yeşil Su park, at 17.00.
- 14.00: Taksim solidarity press conference which takes place in “istanbul Bar” just started.
- 13.56: [Istanbul] Turkish riot police entered Cevahir, a prominent shopping mall near Taksim square, in pursuit of protesters. Sunday shoppers inside the mall are relentlessly heckling the police and chanting ” Taksim is everywhere, resistance is everywhere” and “Police out!”
- 13.53: [Istanbul] The Police has entered the Cevahir AVM (shopping mall).
- 13.52: [Istanbul] Lawyers of İstanbul Bar stated the 45 people that were taken under custody by the police yesterday was set free at Tarlabaşı without facing a solicitor, after holding them for a while at the parking lot of Capacity shopping mall, at Bakırköy.
- 13.51: [Ankara] Police even attacks people with pressurized water, who protest against the police only by applauding them at Güven Park.
- 13.49: [Istanbul] Police is attacking people gathering in front of Cevahir Shopping mall.
- 13.48: [Istanbul] Police is trying to scatter the people who are trying to gather up in Mecidiyeköy with armored vehicles, swat teams, construction machines, pepper gas and water cannons. Attendance in Mecidiyeköy is quite high.
- 13.47: [Ankara] People, who gathered at Güven Park, were once again attacked by teargas and pressurized water.
- 13.43: [Ankara] People threw rocks to TOMAs and armored police vehicles. Police attack continues on Sakarya Avenue and GMK Boulevard. People are booing the police.
- 13.41: [Istanbul] The custody of 2 members of Çarşı group has become absolute. The number of custody cases are said to be higher.
- 13.39: [Ankara] Police is attacking from all directions at the square. The public is still resisting. The public gathers back again soon after the pullbacks. The Police only cautiously attack by tear gas to the area where news agents are positioned.
- 13.37: [Istanbul] There is nobody except costumers at the Divan Hotel at the moment. All protesters are outside.
- 13.34: [Ankara] Police is attacking the thousands who gathered at Guven Park. Clashes are happening at three side.
- 13.32: [Istanbul] The Police interference with pressurised water to the group of people who are trying to assemble at Halaskargazi.
- 13.29: [Ankara] Ethem Sarısuluk’s funeral has been brought to djemevi.
- 13.24: [Istanbul] After Police threat about taking the protester in Divan Hotel under custody, protesters are leaving the Hotel, chanting slogans.
- 13.23: [Istanbul] There was a surprise attack to the house of one of the two founders of Group Carsi last night early in the morning. Police arrested Cem Yakisan under the offence of provoking the protests.
- 13.21: [Ankara] A group in Güven Park is trying to gather, in order to hold a commemoration, where Ethem (Sarısuluk) has been shot. Police does not let Ethem’s body to be taken to the commemoration site.
- 13.21: [Istanbul] Police forces entered the Divan Hotel again. Taking people inside under custody (Divan Hotel is used as infirmary since day 1).
- 13.16: [Ankara] The people in the square are hosting the Police by chanting “Slaughterer Police”.
- 13.15: [Ankara] Ethem’s family has decided not to join the memorial service at Güven Park, after the police has attacked the protestors. The roads are being kept blocked.
- 13.14: [Ankara] The crowd, that has been dispersed by police’s final attack has gathered once again. Police announces to a crowd of almost 2000 “Clear away!”
- 13.13: [Istanbul] There is a police helicopter flying over Taksim.
- 13.12: [Ankara] Ethem Sarısülük’s body has been brought to the djemevi. Ethem’s family invites to ones who want to join the funeral to the Batikent Metro Stop.
- 13.10: [Istanbul] Volunteer doctors are getting arrested in the Ramada Hotel now. Photo
- 13.09: [Ankara] The crowd gets larger after the recent attack to the Kızılay Square. Ethem Sarısuluk’s brother ask hold a speech at the square: “Now the people are in the streets, it won’t matter, how much you will attack, we will not give up!”
- 13.05: [Istanbul] Police forces entered the Ramada Hotel, which was used as infirmary. They are trying to take voluntary doctory under custody.
- 12.58: [Ankara] Ethem Sarısuluk’s funeral coach is neither allowed to go further to Güven Park nor back to the djemevi.
- 12.58: [Istanbul] Police forces are waiting in front of Okmeydani Anadolu Kahvesi. People lit up fires.
- 12.53: [Istanbul] Police forces are waiting in front of Harbiye Museum divided in 2 groups, facing Vali Konağı street and Halaskargazi street.
- 12.51: [Ankara] Police continues to attack the protestors in Güven Park, where Ethem was shot. Police continues to hold the funeral coach waiting on the road in Batıkent.
- 12.49: [Istanbul] Police is attacking to barricades build up by protester in Osmanbey from time to time.
- 12.47: [Ankara] The conflicts in Ankara have spread to Sıhhiye, Kolaj and Demirtepe. The Police attacks people with teargas who protest against the police in Kızılay square. Hundreds of people got trapped in front of Kızılay shopping mall, and almost suffocated by excessive use of teargas.
- 12.39: [Ankara] Police scattered the crowd in Kızılay Square. One part of the protesters blocked the traffic on Atatürk boulevard on part that is facing the Sıhhiye. Conflicts started on Ziya Gökalp street and GMK boulevard. People are protesting police on Kızılay Square.
- 12.39: [Istanbul] Conflict between police and people continue in Okmeydanı. Police is verbally harresing, cursing to the people who are supporting protesters from their windows with pots and pans
- 12.38: [Istanbul] Police is pushing on at the door of Divan Hotel. Attacking to protesters.
- 12.32: [Istanbul] Taksim Solidarity announced that for the meeting at 16.00 in Taksim, there will be pre-meetings in İstaklal street, Harbiye and Beşiktaş at 15.00.
- 12.30: [Ankara] Kızılay is under siege by thousands of policemen. Police forces started to attack.Photo
- 12.24: [Istanbul] Conflicts took place between protesters and police in front of infamous Divan Hotel. Photo
- 12.03: [Ankara] On statement made by Ankara governorship on the issue of Ethem Sarısülük’s funeral, it’s been sad that ceremony is against the law of “2911: Meeting and protest walks law” ,organizers and protesters will be responsible of any kind of damage that can be done from the activity.
- 12.03: [Istanbul] Subway line between Hacıosman and Taksim (which has 12 stops) works only between Hacıosman and Gayrettepe (only 8 stops). Public transportation is hindered on purpose.
- 11.56: [Ankara] Kızılay Square is under heavy police blockade with more then 10 TOMA, many armored police vehicles, tens of swat team buses, and police barricades. Also traffic in Ziya Gökalp street is blocked by the police.
- 11.50: [Istanbul] Twitter hashtag “#1MilyonBugunTaksime” (1million to taksim) is getting censored frequently.
- 11.48: [Istanbul] Police attacks on people continue on Okmeydanı. People of Okmeydanı are protesting from their windows with pots and pans.
- 11.46: [Ankara] Before the funeral ceremony for Ethem Sarısülük who was killed by police attacks, which will take place in Kızılay at 12.30, police blocked the moving funeral in front of Batıkent Cem house with police and gendarma barricades. Police stated that the funeral will not be allowed, and negotiations started. Photo
- 11.45: [Istanbul] On Tarlabaşı-Ömer Hayyam street police constructed iron barricades. Vehicles are forced to turn back from Ömer Hayyam street (which is one of the main streets to reach the main protesting spot).
- 11.25: [Istanbul] Police is attacking heavily the group on Okmeydanı, that started to gather in the morning. A 14 years old boy is heavily wounded at his head, by a teargas capsule shot to his head by the police.
- 11.23: [Istanbul] According to Taksim Solidarity: there is need for bandages, gas masks, medical solutions and painkiller, around barricades in Pangaltı.
- 11.00: [Istanbul] There are military vehicles positioned in Mecidiyeköy. There is a police barricade on the road between Taksim square and Sıraselviler.
- 10.37: [Istanbul] At Harbiye, police is attacking the people, who are trying to gather, with teargases and water cannons.
- 09.00: [Istanbul] According to declaration of ÇHD (Modern lawyers association) until yesterday evening there are 132 heavy wounded by police attacks. There are 5 incidences of skin burn by the acidic water splashed by TOMA’s water cannons.
- 08.02: [Istanbul] Conflicts are over for now. There are small groups in different parts that keep on with the protests in front of police barricades.
Shift Wealth: Economic Democracy
Its Our Economy
Build power and resistance
This content was brought to you by Intellihub.com
We make our content available for everyone to distribute, repost and share as the information contained is vital. However, with that being said, we encourage you to donate as we are not funded by large corporate interests.
Note: Intellihub expressively grants permission to repost any article on this site bearing the name “Intellihub” on the byline. Please include writer name and proper link-backs. Images and articles not bearing Intellihub on the byline are subject to copyright by other parties.